Wednesday, December 22, 2010

People & Their Religions

Just a small vent not aimed at anyone... I wish that people would stop preaching the "word of god".  Not everyone believes and not everyone wants to hear what a BOOK says.  Im sick of logging onto social networking sites and seeing posts about how good god is and seeing parts of the bible.  How he can save and that your life would be so much better with him in it.  If I wanted to be preached to I would go to church.  I dont preach about my religion on a daily basis and in fact have never preached about it! I dont believe in "god", I believe in Gods and Goddesses.  I dont believe in sins or repenting.  I believe that everything evolves and that everything is from the earth.  I believe that everything happens for a reason and that magic is not the devils work.  I believe that everything on earth has a spirit whether it be a grain of sand or a person.  I am tired of people saying that I worship the devil or will go to hell if I dont repent and ask forgiveness from the lord for my sins.  I just wish that people would respect everyones different religions and stop publically preaching, that is what a fucking chursh is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment