Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stubborn Fucking Ass!!!!!!!!!

I just dont fucking understand how someone (a male friend of mine) can be fucking on unemployment and be fine with sitting on his ass all day everyday and let his fiance (who was on unemployment but got dropped and working barely half-time) pick up all the bills.  She is ready to walk out on him!  I really dont blame her I know what its like.  Tim and I both spent I dont know how long on the phone with him, Tim was talking to him calmly and I was yelling at him.  He kept telling us that he has been applying for jobs but he does it when she is asleep, well I called bullshit on that and he wouldnt pull up the online apps to prove it either.  He should be out there pounding the fucking pavement every fucking day till he finds a job! He told me there are no options for jobs over there, well bullshit with that too!  I was online looking for jobs for his fiance and found like 10 or more in less the 15 minutes!  If it was Tim and I going through this right now Tim would lose everything electronic till he got a fucking job and he knows that.  If I was her I would get rid of his PS3, his computer and everything!  But then that is just me. 

Anyway I just got a text message from her and they talked after we got off the phone and they are both going out Monday and pound the pavement and find her a better job with more hours and him a job! God I sure hope we really did get it through his head and he does get a job.  I love them both and as much as I would hate to see them split I understand and doubt that I would be able to stay friends with him if he loses her over something this stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment