Friday, June 24, 2011

Let Them Fucking Threaten Court, We Could Careless!

Tim's parents are at it again! I thought we got rid of them.  They are once again playing head games and threatening court.  They are trying to make me out as the bad person and use history as their weapon against me to get Tim so agree with them.  When he read this newest email he almost threw his computer and stormed upstairs. He is tired of this shit and just wants to live his life his way and thats currently without them in it.  It hurts me when I see him hurting, he doesnt need this and neither does our son.  We are his parents and we made the choice to cut them out, this last time was Tim's choice.  They are after me cause if have 'problems' that need professional help for! Fucking people! Im a Pagan and I believe in natural remedies, I dont want to dop myself up to where I cant take care of my son!  I have been fine this last year, just dealing with life!  Since I started working out daily and lossing weight I havent once felt depression or any of that crap, I look forward to waking up in the morning, going to the gym, taking walks with Dante and Tim.  I love playing outside with my son now that its warm enough to do so.  Oh and Im also pretty sure they are stalking my blogs, they mentioned something in the email that neither of us can figure out other then it refering to my blog.  They mentioned about me cheating on Tim, and I have only talked about it here.  Ya I fucked up but he forgave me, we moved on and we are stronger, big fucking deal, its not like Tim hasnt screwed up like that since he has been with me, bet they dont know that!  Ugg stupid people do stupid things like Tim would say lol They also said that the last time we stayed out there that they and other members of the family saw me slap my son and yell at him for inturupting my daytime soaps! First off we stayed during the weekend so there wasnt any soaps one! Secondly I would never hit or yell at my son!  He is my baby, my miracle baby!  Im not every going to do anything that would hurt him.  They also said that they could tell he was 'scared of his so called mom', thats bullshit! If he was so scared of me then why is it he is always coming to me to be held when he is hurt or gets in trouble by daddy?  Why does he cuddle on my lap when he is tired and not his dads?  They just need to leave us alone and get it threw their heads that they are done, they no longer have a son, no longer have a grandson. They have crossed the line on too many times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment