Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Last Hair Wash With Store Bought Shampoo and Conditioner!

I'm kinda scared lol but i think thats normal when you realize that for at least the next month or so your hair is gonna be in limbo. Im really excited though to get my hair back to the way that nature intended for it to be and get it healthy. Im going to miss getting my highlights done too since coloring your hair when doing no-poo can make it very dry and brittle and I dont need that.

On Sunday night Im going to do the first wash with the baking soda and apple cider vinegar but with the vinegar i will be adding honey to the mix for extra softness and to hopefully cut the transition time down.

~ So here are my before no-poo photos ~ 

My go to store bought shampoo and conditioner

Only thing missing is the spoon to measure and the honey

Before my last wash with anti-frizz serum and spray

Towel dried just to show the length of my hair, Im itching to cut it again lol

See where its already starting to frizz

Full air dried naturally, no serums or sprays or anything. 

You can tell my hair is not healthy and its so dry. I want my curls back!

No comments:

Post a Comment