Friday, August 2, 2013

Blog Challenge ~ Day 1

Discuss Your Current Relationship

I'm thinking day one topic could come out interesting or turn wrong. I'm not going to use this as a way to rant about Tim or complain about us or anything like that. Truth is no matter what we go through or what happens we still always have a super strong bond and extremely strong love for each other. I mean its kinda strange, after almost 6 years together we have admittedly had some very tough and trying times but it seems that no matter how bad it is we are always smiling, laughing and happy with each other not long after a fight. I can be pissed beyond everything at him and he can just look at me and I start smiling and laughing at him lol

I'm honestly not sure what to put in this post. How do I describe or discuss my relationship... honestly I cant.  


No comments:

Post a Comment