Friday, August 2, 2013

Blog Challenge ~ Day 2

Where Would You Like To Be In 10 Years

In ten years... lets see it will be 2023, I will be 36, Tim will be 45, Dante will be 14 and Trystan will be 11. We should be about to celebrate 16 years as a couple and roughly 6 years of marriage (we plan to be married around our 10 year anniversary in 2017). I would hope that we would have a couple more kids by then but that's still unsure. I would imagine we are living in either Redmond or Bend Oregon, probably still renting a place but I have no issues with that since it can be cheaper then buying. I want to have a full time photography studio that does everything including birth photography by then and also be working part time as an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) at the local NICU and birthing centers. I would also hope that by then I have been able to straighten out the crap with DHS and the nursing board and be able to continue on to get my Masters in Nursing. Although only time will tell what happens and what I am able to accomplish especially with two small children to take care of when trying to work and attend school at the same time. I just have been trying to keep my mind focused on one goal at a time yet there are so many for me to choose from that it makes this difficult at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment