Sunday, March 6, 2011

Emotional Girl

Im not sure if it has to do with my grandmother passing a month ago or what but it seems like I have been extremely emotional lately.  Whether it be something I read, watch, listen to or see, I just seem to break down at the drop of a hat.  Like this morning I was watching the Top 20 Countdown on CMT and Sara Evans new video came on, I wanted to cry so bad, it hit the mark with how I have been feeling when I comes to me and my ex-husband.  Its surprising that even after more then 3 yrs how he still get to me.  Or when I went onto Cafemom and was looking through the forum in the group that I admin for and was reading a post from a good friend about her grandmother and didnt even make it a quarter way threw before Tim had to take the computer away from cause I just totally lost it and broke down.  It was hard reading how similar her story and mine are.  Its brought back memories of last month that I have been running and hiding from.  I was watching Secret Millionair and Undercover Boss and they are just causing me to cry cry cry.  Im not sure what is going on with me but Im guessing that I am not over the grieving process of my grandmother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment