Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If Its Not One Thing Its Another!

I swear I must be cursed this year!  As I am sitting here writing this I am on Tims laptop.  I think mine has decided that it no longer wants to live at least when it comes to the internet.  So much has happened in my life this year that makes me just want to curl up in a ball and just stay like that.  Mom and I have constantly faught, cant afford to repair my car, my grandmother passed away less then a month ago, my external laptop mouse fried and now my laptop is done.  This is one time I wish I could win the lotto lol.  Everytime I try to load that internet my computer closes the window! Its evil, I cant edit my photos cause I have no external mouse, and cant enter any online photo contests.  Ug I just hope that my computer doesnt truly take a shit cause I would literally loose my life.  Everything is on that thing including all of my photos from the last 3 years.  I was just planning on getting a new mouse Thursday but I guess I will be buying an external hard-drive so I can save everything safely.  It will probably take a month or two or three to save up to get a new computer too.  Anyone got some money they could loan lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment