Friday, January 7, 2011

01/06/2011 & 01/07/2011 - Days 6 & 7

I didnt forget to take a photo yesterday just forgot to  upload. 

01-06-2011: Well this photo was taken cause I was watching my son eat his animal crackers and noticed how careful he was to pick them up and then eat them.  I thought it was cute to see his small hand grabing one of his crackers. 

01-07-2011: Ok well todays photo or um photos were just kinda a fluke.  I happened to walk into the kitchen and look out the window and see a small little fawn from this year laying there all by himself.  That told me that something was wrong with him.  Well I snapped a couple pics of him then decided to grab some veggies and take them out to him.  When he stood up he didnt run but I was able to realize just how sick he was and that he has either a growth or tumor on his jaw that could very well be making him sick.  I have a bad feeling from watching him that he will not make it through the rest of the winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment