Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 Day Photo Project - Day 1

Ok so even with the help of the website Im still not sure what all goes into this kind of a project but I do know that it is for those that love taking photos to get more experience and to become better at what they do.  Well todays photo my first photo is just a plain photo of Dante and Tim that I took like I take all my other photos, as the year goes on I will start to experiment more with my camera and probably have some pretty fucked up photos.  But anyway cause of this I may have two maybe even three posts in one day.  One post will always be my photo of the day so to speak.  The other posts will be vents, rants and just random shit.  So without further ado here is the first photo in my 365 days of photo project and also my first photo of the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment